Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas to All the World



Merry Christmas To All The World

All the time I think that I am the luckiest kid in the world and I think to myself about the other kids in the world. Like the kids that live in orphanage in Guatemala that aren’t as lucky as me and they don’t have homes or family’s and they don’t get adopted like me anymore. 

I wish that the people can let people adopt more kids in Guatemala and be as lucky as me. I want people to help the other people that live in the streets and let them have food and shelter so they don’t have to suffer and die without having a wonderful life. I am so happy to have my family and my two cats and my guinea pig and rat and have a house and be warm with food. I wish that all the orphans were like me.  

Maybe someday.

Happy Holidays,

Maria Angelina McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment